Francine the Procrastinator strikes again.
- woke up
- had match against East View Sec
- lost.
- came home and ate cup noodles
- went out to Choa Chu Kang MRT to meet class people for our zoo trip
- semi-broke down on the phone with Shaun
- ate Macs strawberry sundae, met Ebel, Jodee, NurAini, Hannah Gwee
- decided that was all that were gonna show up, minus Mr Prince, his daughter Alyssa and Henna Hannah
- met up with them, got asked "Girl, where's your mummy?" by a ticket collector (only cos i was excited about floor padding. idiot.)
- walked around and saw ANIMALS. haha. wow wow. It was very exciting.
- ate at KFC
- walked around then got caught in the rain near fragile forest
- took a TRAM WITH FUNKAYEEE UM PLASTIC WINDOW SHEET THINGYS back to the entrance
- went into the shop and played with stuffed toys (HAHA)
- took the bus back to MRT station, (the other) Hannah and Ebel left then the rest of us went to the mall
- i ate dinner while they ate dessert and watched.
- Nuraini left and the 3 of us went to eat FROZEN YOGURT!
- took MRT to Dover, met Shaun, walked up and down, took a bus and got home
- currently eating chips.
That has been my day.
I dunno how i'm gonna get through the next week, but as always, i intend to take it head on. I might not survive but i'll try.. and that's all that counts right? I just need someone to lean back on, someone to depend on.. I suppose that's why so many people are getting attached nowadays. It's so much easier to tackle the world when there are 2 of you, right? But i just can't. I guess r'ships bring too much heartache than happiness for me, and it's not something i wanna have to handle. So yeah. I'll struggle through. Got friends to walk me half-home on nights when my world is crashing anyways. I guess everyone's going through the same thing. HA. I don't know what i'd do without my friends.
-don't think, just run.
God help me.